Aluminum hammer casing for greater durability and protection Convenient forward/reverse switch for quick directional changes Three forward and one reverse speed for maximum control Twin hammer and anvil constructed of special tungsten and titanium alloy to provide greater service life
3/4" Air Impact Wrench
- Square Drive: 3/4”
- Max. Torque (ft/lbs) - Reverse: 956
- Working Torque (ft/lbs) - Reverse: 360-390
- Free Speed (RPM): 5,000
- Avg. Air Consumption (cfm): 7
- Overall Length: 9-1/2”
- Min. Hose Size: 1/2"
- Air Inlet (NPT): 3/8"
- Sound Pressure (dBA): 92
- Product Weight: 10.25 lbs
- I’m a Return and Refund policy. I’m a great place to let your customers know what to do in case they are dissatisfied with their purchase. Having a straightforward refund or exchange policy is a great way to build trust and reassure your customers that they can buy with confidence.